WhatsApp Gateway API - Getting Started
In order to cover the costs of keeping the servers running and paying the phone bill, new developers are required to make a donation for API trial. Contact us with your donation reference number and we will reveal the secret gateway number to you for trying out the API.
WhatsMate WA Gateway enables your application to send WhatsApp messages to your users easily via REST API. Donate to try it out now!
4 Simple Steps to Send WhatsApp Messages
- 1. Read the above Special Notice and make a donation.
- We will reveal to you the secret gateway number.
- 2. Add the secret gateway number to your phone's contacts:
- Name: WA Gateway Number: +852 XXXX XXXX
- 3. Register with the WA Gateway.
- Just say "Hi" to it from your Android/iPhone's WhatsApp to make yourself eligible to receive messages from it.
- 4. Run your awesome program.
- Send a WhatsApp message to yourself from your program. Pick your favorite language:
How WhatsMate WhatsApp Gateway works:
Demo - How to send your first WhatsApp message:
1. ALL potential recipients of your messages need to register with the WA Gateway first. Why? Becasue we don't need spammers.
2. The Trial Account allows you to send up to 40 messages per day. Need to send more messages? Consider switching to Telegram instead. The Telegram Gateway API is 99% similar.