WhatsApp Gateway API - Getting Started
To use the API, you need to either subscribe to a Forever Green plan or make a donation (see the differences). Then, contact us with your transaction ID and we will give you the secret gateway number so that you can send WhatsApp messages.
WhatsMate WA Gateway enables your application to send WhatsApp messages to your users easily via REST API. Subscribe or donate to call the API now!
4 Simple Steps to Send WhatsApp Messages
- 1. Subscribe to a Forever Green Plan or make a donation.
- We will reveal to you the secret gateway number.
- 2. Add the secret gateway number to your phone's contacts:
- Name: WA Gateway Number: +852 XXXX XXXX
- 3. Register with the WA Gateway.
- Just say "Hi" to the gateway from your WhatsApp client to become eligible to receive messages from it. You may do it in your own language too!
- 4. Run your awesome program.
- Send a WhatsApp message to yourself from your program. Pick your favorite language:
Seeing is believing.
Here's how you can send your first WhatsApp message:
1. ALL potential recipients of your messages need to register with the WA Gateway first. Why? Becasue we don't need spammers.
2. The Trial Account allows you to send up to 30 messages per day for the first 1000 messages. Need to continue to send messages after you consume all the trial quota? Subscribe to a Forever Green plan.
3. Need to send more messages per day? Switch to Telegram! The Telegram Gateway API is 99% similar.