Telegram Gateway API - Getting Started
In order to cover the costs of keeping the servers running and paying the phone bill, new developers are required to make a donation for API trial. Contact us with your donation reference number and we will reveal the secret gateway number to you for trying out the API.
WhatsMate Telegram Gateway enables your application to send Telegram messages to your users easily via REST API. Donate to try it out now!
4 Simple Steps to Send Telegram Messages
- 1. Read the above Special Notice and make a donation.
- We will reveal to you the secret gateway number.
- 2. Add the secret gateway number to your phone's contacts:
- Name: Telegram Gateway Number: +852 XXXX XXXX
- 3. Register with the Telegram Gateway.
- Just say "Hi" to it from your Android/iPhone's Telegram to make yourself eligible to receive messages from it.
- 4. Run your awesome program.
- Send a Telegram message to yourself from your program. Pick your favorite language:
Seeing is believing.
Here is how you can send your first Telegram message:
1. ALL potential recipients of your messages need to register with the Telegram Gateway first. Why? Becasue we don't need spammers.
2. The Trial Account allows you to send up to 50 messages per day for the first 1000 messages. Need to send more messages? Upgrade to the Premium Account.
3. Want to build an interactive chatbot for your customers? Check out the Enterprise plan.