Telegram Gateway API - Getting Started
WhatsMate Telegram Gateway enables your application to send Telegram messages to your users easily via our user-friendly REST API.
With our API, you can send text, images, documents, and more through Telegram in just a few simple steps. What's more, we provide sample code in various programming languages such as Python, Java, and C# for free to get you started in no time.
Try our Telegram Gateway API today and experience the power of seamless communication!
4 Simple Steps to Send Telegram Messages
- 1. Subscribe to a Premium Plan. (Trial only costs $2.99)
- We will then reveal the secret gateway number to you.
- 2. Add the secret gateway number to your phone's contacts:
- Name: Telegram Gateway Number: +852 XXXX XXXX
- 3. Register with the Telegram Gateway.
- Just say "Hi" to the gateway from your Telegram client to become eligible to receive messages from it. You may do it in your own language too!
- 4. Run your awesome program.
- Send a Telegram message to yourself from your program. Pick your favorite language:
Seeing is believing.
Watch how easy it can be to send your first Telegram message.
1. ALL potential recipients of your messages need to register with the Telegram Gateway first. Why? Becasue we dislike spammers.
2. Want to build an interactive chatbot for your customers? Check out the Enterprise plan.
3. Want to send Telegram messages to a group? Check this out.