Telegram Gateway API - Sending Messages to a Group
Discover how to send messages to Telegram groups from your application easily with our straightforward guide. Learn the simplest way to send messages via our Telegram Gateway API.
4 Simple Steps to Send a Group Message
- 1. Subscribe to a Premium Plan. (Trial only costs $2.99)
- We will reveal the secret gateway number to you.
- 2. Add the secret gateway number to your phone's contacts:
- Name: Telegram Gateway Number: +852 XXXX XXXX
- 3. Add the gateway contact to your NEW Telegram Group.
- Once the gateway is added to your group, it becomes eligible to send messages to the group on your behalf.
- 4. Run your awesome program.
- Send a message to the group from your program. Pick your favorite language:
Seeing is believing.
Here is how you can send a message to a Telegram group:
1. Want to send Telegram messages to an individual? Check this out.
2. Want to build an interactive chatbot for your customers? Check out the Enterprise plan.
3. Got a question? Check out the FAQ. Alternatively, contact us and we will get back to you as soon as we can!